For Psoriasis prone skin
This extra rich yet delicate textured cream is readily absorbed and is especially formulated for the joitns skin such as elbows, knees, hand wrists etc. to help calm itchiness and irritation.
- Clinically and allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- FREE OF : synthetic fragrance, parabens, SLS/SLES
- 91% of the participants were satisfied with the moisturizing effect of the cream after 14 days*
- 83% of the participants confirmed that the cream decreased the amount of cracks in the skin on their elbows after 14 days* .
- 75% of the participants confirmed that the cream relieved roughness in the elbow area after 14 days*
- *Measured in a clinical study performed by an independent institute for skin research
Aqua (Mineral Spring Water), Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Isostearyl Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4, Methylisothiazolinone.
Evenly massage into joint skin (elbows, knees, fingers, wrists etc.), once or twice daily, until fully absorbed. Application regimen can be increased as needed.